The Main problem is that after one Batch set, when I go to the next batch, in the process when I click on the Export button, this time, a different dialog box opens up.
Instead of folder selection , like in the first time, the same folder from the previous batch opens up, instead of the normal dialog select pops up.
This only happens when I am doing Multiple Batch conversion Sets.
Basically, What I do is,
1. Start the Moyea SWF to Video Converter.exe (in Batch Mode, set in the “Options menu”).
2. Click the “Input” button and go to the Directory I am using (all on a internal Hard Drive) and select the files to convert. Click “OK”
3. Click the “Export” button and click the “Settings” button to make sure my settings have not changed ( I have selected and saved as and XviD format I use)
4. Then click the little folder icon in the Export to box, and It goes straight to the same folder from the last batch set, which I select usually the next folder in the list I am working on, click the save button and then the pop-up. “the specified output path does not exist”
5. When I click the “OK button it goes back to the “Export” process selected and I have to go on again, I click the “Locate” button and It opens the folder selected. So it does exist, If I click the folder icon again, it opens the same directory I selected, and click the “save” button again, it still pops-up the error box. No matter if I select a different location, it still pops up.
6. Then I “Close” the application. And wait a few seconds and re-Start it. Then it works, the Dir location is in %user% \Documents\Moyea location and I go through the selection process to the proper location I need and then click the “Convert” button.
As I stated in my Web comment, this only happens when I am doing Multiple Batch conversion Sets. At the current time I am converting more than 6 DVD’s of the files that I have (in the flash mode videos) to the better Video format for my use to be better. (Even one of the Companies that I got one of the sets from, I have told them about My purpose and promised to send them a copy for them to evaluate, maybe they will change theirs.)
Attached is a screen capture on what I am explaining.
The normal dialog
click "Export" button and this dialog box
in second "Batch" this dialog shows
This is the Other Dialog box
when I try to select any folder I get this