Studying art-related subjects

Here you can get the news regarding the latest product release, update, promotion and activities info.

Studying art-related subjects

Postby Vaguus on Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:09 am

I'm interested in pursuing a career in the arts, but I'm unsure of where to find good training programs or courses, particularly in the United StateCan anyone recommend institutions or online options for studying art-related subjects? s. Any insight would be appreciated.
Vaguus

Re: Studying art-related subjects

Postby vuduzu on Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:10 am

I'm afraid I don't have extensive knowledge about art courses, but I recall hearing about an online school that offered some programs in that general area. You could perhaps look at their website at https://elvtr.com/course/technical-art - from what I vaguely remember, they should have information listed about the specific art-related courses they provide. You'd have to explore the details yourself, but it may be worth checking out as you research training opportunities. Just a thought based on something I came across before, but I can't personally vouch for the quality of their offerings. I'd suggest looking into it further if an online option for art education interests you.
vuduzu

Return to News & Activities