Talking Crypto: Learn to really understand the world of cryp

All free resources used in Moyea SWF & PPT converters including video codecs, PowerPoint templates, etc. & Skills.

Talking Crypto: Learn to really understand the world of cryp

Postby vondess on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Back in the days when workers stood around the watercooler (it wasn’t that long ago) the topic of cryptocurrency might occasionally arise. Faced with a conversation that revolved around investing in Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Stellar Lumen it might have been easier to nod and smile or fake it by saying the good old Canadian dollar was good enough for you.

Now’s the time to master the world of cryptocurrency and learn to separate your blockchains from your Bitcoin before you return to the office full time. Here’s where to start:

Bottom of the barrel: Oil giant Venezuela’s oil production could fall to zero

Get a lifetime membership to theComplete Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Program

Let the International Academy of Trading help you to understand why cryptocurrencies are more than just digital currency — they’re part of an asset class. You’ll learn all you need to know so you can understand the underpinnings of blockchain technology and begin to trade cryptocurrencies the right way. No need to blow all your Bitcoin in an ill-considered transaction. You’ll get access to live online lessons and use realistic crypto trading simulation software that shows you the ins and outs of live crypto trading. Evaluate your skills one-on-one with professional traders and, better still, earn some real cryptocurrency as a reward for learning about it.

Advertisement
Article content continued
OneMonth Bitcoin

Got a month? These days, who doesn’t? Lifetime access to OneMonth Bitcoin will provide you with the tools you need to think and speak intelligently about the technology of Bitcoin. You’ll develop the skills you need to buy, trade and store your digital currencies. You’ll also get instructions on how to redeem USD$5 worth of Bitcoin on Coinbase and stick it in your own personal digital wallet. With 20 lectures and an additional two hours of content, you’ll be well prepared to re-enter the workplace and confidently answer your co-workers when they ask: “Should I buy Bitcoin?”

MONEYWISE
Presented by
MoneyWise
Article image
What are capital gains?
Article image
Mortgage rates have never been cheaper -- here's how to take advantage
Article image
Totally legit ways to get free money from the Canadian government
Article image
How this guy upped his credit score by 120 points
Article image
This website gives you free gift cards for watching videos online
Article image
What new parents need to know about life insurance
Scroll leftScroll right
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals

Get up to speed on crypto quickly under the expert guidance of George Levy, chief learning officer and a certified Instructor on blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency with the Blockchain Institute of Technology. Kick common misconceptions about blockchain and Bitcoin into the digital ditch as you move through the basics, and learn to master more complex topics such as smart contracts and digital tokens.

Bitsonline

There’s plenty of free material to read and enjoy on this website devoted to all things crypto, from news and opinions to instructional videos and podcasts and guides to cryptocurrency mining. What effect has the COVID-19 pandemic had on Bitcoin prices? Find out here.

The Complete Ethereum (Cryptocurrency) Guide

Learn to own and trade Ethereum, one of the most popular cryptocurrencies with an almost USD$50 billion market cap. Is it the next Bitcoin or is it poised to be even better than that? In a series of nine lectures and a half-hour of additional content, you’ll learn about the future of Ethereum, how to build your own Ethereum wallet and how to earn Ethereum from sites such as FaucetHub.

Advertisement
Article content continued
The Blockchain Association of Canada

The Blockchain Association of Canada puts a maple-flavoured spin on blockchain and cryptocurrencies as it promotes the responsible adoption of blockchain technology by industries and governments across Canada. The association sees blockchain technology as a way to innovate in every sector of the economy — maybe you will too. Members can enjoy regular meetups, community hackathons, training programs and solving innovation challenges, but there are plenty of free resources available as well.

The Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Master Bundle

This bundle does much more than introduce the basics of Bitcoin. It also teaches you how to accept Bitcoin as payment for your business and how to pay for items using crypto. With cryptocurrencies coming and going (yes they can decline in value, or even collapse entirely) you’ll learn how to analyze ICOs — Initial Coin Offerings — sniffing out scams and making informed investment decisions. You’ll even receive coaching on how to pass the Bitcoin Professional exam, a recognized crypto certification.

CryptoCompare

The CryptoCompare website features a free-to-access cryptocurrency ticker that provides live, up-to-date crypto prices on the most popular cryptocurrencies. Is Chainlink rising? Is XRP stable? Is Lightcoin falling? Keep tabs on your Tezos right here.

This story was created by Content Works, Postmedia’s commercial content division.While Postmedia may collect a commission on sales through the links on this page, we are not being paid by the brands mentioned.
vondess

Re: Talking Crypto: Learn to really understand the world of cryp

Postby bemmbvios on Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Already at the stage of buying a cryptocurrency, you can make a lot of mistakes and lose both parts of the capital and all the funds allocated for investment. Is it worth to buy crypto on Switchere? The easiest way to buy cryptocurrency is through exchangers. As a rule, they provide an opportunity to purchase the most popular digital assets included in the top 20 in terms of capitalization. Among them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and others, as well as the USDT stablecoin. And if you use the Switchere service? What currency can I buy there?
bemmbvios

Postby nashortooth on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:20 pm

I have heard of a story of a family who sold all their possessions and spent it all on bitcoin. They struggled mightily at first when they lost almost $500k on bitcoin but as soon as the price skyrocketed, they were swimming in cash. Now they have a social media presence where they talk about their travels and experiences while invested all of their wealth into bitcoin. I would not have taken such a risk especially when my entire family’s well-being is on the line but good for them for making it work. Now they can afford to play dress up game gacha life and even a couple of hours worth of playerunknown every day.
nashortooth

Postby Kevinhayek on Sun May 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Recently, things have not been bad enough. New cryptocurrency trading platforms have emerged that simplify cryptocurrency trading several times over. So trading is now much easier and more convenient, although, at the same time, more competitors have appeared. You have to understand crypto trading very carefully. Otherwise, you can end with a big loss. There are plenty of free bots for crypto trading like this one are availble where you can set your own strategy.
Kevinhayek

Postby Pesvicic on Sun May 23, 2021 7:22 pm

It seems to me that altcoins will not go out of trend for the next decade so surely. And all investors are interested in them, considering it a very promising occupation. In my opinion, even bitcoin has begun to fade into the background, and altcoin is taking its place. Although, depending on which side you look at. In any case, cryptocurrency has already entered our life and I think it will stay here for a long time. Therefore, you need to deal with it, delve into the topic, look for promising options and stock up on cryptocurrency for the future. I started doing this a long time ago and even bought myself a hardware crypto wallet Entheca https://entheca.com/ . It is believed that this type of wallet is the most secure and therefore I do not worry about my digital assets.
Pesvicic

Postby Bermudos on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:53 pm

Hi guys. I am very happy to join your conversation about crypto, because I have a reliable solution thanks to which you can also become a successful crypto trader and earn well on daily trading. If you haven't heard about napbots strategies yet, then I strongly recommend that you join napbots-with-bitstamp. I recommend this solution from the bottom of my heart, because now many people need an additional source of income, and this offer is really effective for generating income.
Bermudos

Postby whyforfor on Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:59 pm

whyforfor

Postby whyforfor on Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:03 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
whyforfor

Postby Nishaknapp on Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:53 am

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Handling Gambling Frustration: How to Deal with the Emotions
Nishaknapp

Next

Return to Free Resources