Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/website/moyeamedia/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /data/website/moyeamedia/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
Moyeamedia.com • View topic - Additions to the "Moyea SWF to Video Converter"

Additions to the "Moyea SWF to Video Converter"

Anything you like SWF to Video Converter to be able to do

Additions to the "Moyea SWF to Video Converter"

Postby LarryLaser on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:34 am

I Wish

1. Add the Maximize/Restore Down button on the title bar of the Capture Screen, (so in batch mode your system can go into stand by mode on its own)
    2.Add "Scripting Technology, so you can set up Multiple Batch mode operations at once, basically so you can write the script to convert batch 1 to load in folder 1, batch 2 to load in folder 2, and so on...
    3. Add an option to turn off the audio in batch mode, when you select a series of .swf files in the Input option the audio starts on any file you are selecting, in batch mode this is not necessary.
    4.Add more options in the "options settings Dialogs so you can set the folders location other than the %user profile%\Documents\Moyea\SWF to Video Std folder, and be acceptable in the operation. Cause in Batch mode you are talking about massive files that can overload your main Hard Drive.

Hope you will work on this in the next update.
Larry
LarryLaser

Re: Additions to the "Moyea SWF to Video Converter"

Postby leakeymore on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 am

Thanks for your suggestions.
We will consider in future update.

Regards,
leakeymore

Postby LarryLaser on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:38 pm

leakeymore {l Wrote}:Thanks for your suggestions.
We will consider in future update.

Regards,

Thanks,
I would really appreciate this.

Larry
LarryLaser

Postby leakeymore on Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 am

We will try our best...... :)
leakeymore

Postby LarryLaser on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 pm

I really Hope you do.

Believe it or not, "There is no such thing as Perfect", but improvements is always the concept of seeking Perfection.

Basically, I am very Impressed with your system design so-far.
Because I have massive numbers of files that I use for my training I need to convert them to a better format for my usage. that is why I asked for greater Batch controlling.

If you are interested, the most impressive Batch file controller I have ever used is the VirtualDub capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms.
Check it out, you might like it and figure how to set yours like that.

Thanks
Larry
LarryLaser

Postby leakeymore on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:53 am

Thank~
leakeymore

Postby vondess on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:27 pm

I am new to this forum. Just wanted to ask if it is possible to check the location of the user in his profile. It is vital to know as before giving advice of any type, you should understand where the user is from. Sometimes when suggesting some goods, it can be the case that the other person cannot simply find it locally. I am from San Francisco https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/california/san-francisco, by the way.
vondess

Postby whyforfor on Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:05 pm

whyforfor

Postby whyforfor on Sun May 22, 2022 2:29 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
whyforfor

Next

Return to Wish List