April Fool’s Day also called All Fool’s Day which evolves whimsy and tomfoolery, is the 1st Day in April. It is celebrated in the USA, India, France, Portugal, Sweden and Norway. There are various origins of April Fool’s Day. The tradition of playing practical jokes on friends was part of the celebrations of this day. It’s time to begin thinking and planning several great pranks before the coming of April Fool’s Day. This day is marked by some practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, family members, enemies and neighbors. Besides April Fool’s Day pranks, how can you enjoy the day to the utmost? Perhaps you can decorate your desktop with new funny April Fool’s Day wallpapers, pictures or screensavers. Here are some choices for your options. Free download April Fool’s Day wallpapers, pictures and screensavers.
March 23, 2012
March 22, 2012
What is April Fool’s Day? The answer may like this: April Fool’s Day is all about jokes, tricks and pranks. Without doubt, the above mentioned are the most fun part of the Day. On this All Fool’s Day, everyone can be a mischievous child.
April Fools’ practical jokes, tricks and pranks should be done in good fun and not meant to harm anyone. The best jokes, tricks and pranks are the clever ones where everyone laughs, especially the person who had the joke played on them. Have you thought of some safe but fun ideas on that light-hearted day? If not yet, you might as well take a look at the top 20 great April Fool’s Day jokes, tricks and pranks for teasing in the following:
Wait, do not forget to record what the victims act! You can make fun of them in the later boring days. If win the permission of the victims, you can upload video to YouTube and set as a classic prank on April Fool’s Day. If you need April Fool’s Day prank video, you can also download YouTube video. Now, pick up what you need:
1. Scrape the cream out of oreo cookies and fill them with white toothpaste!.
2. Switch the signs for Mens and Ladies toilets … watch the fun !
3. Grab a bunch of alarm clocks, set them to alarm at very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places at your victims room!
4. Superglue some coins to the sidewalk or any spot that has a lot of people walking around. Make sure it’s an appropriate place, then watch people break fingernails to get the coins.
5. Fill a glass with water. Add food dye so it matches the color of whatever juice you have in your refrigerator. Serve the “juice” to your family. They will be expecting something sweet and getting water so it will taste funny at first. Don’t forget to watch the funny faces they make!
6. Borrow someone’s cell phone and change the language setting to a foreign language.
7. Switch the Push and Pull signs on a set of doors.
8. Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.
9. Add several odd appointments with alarms set to go off during the day to a co-worker’s Outlook calendar.
10. Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer and replace the monitor’s wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop.
11. Take the door knob off a door and put it back on backwards, then lock it and leave the door open.
12. Leave a note on someone’s car apologizing for an accident that never actually happened.
13. Place a ‘house for sale’ ad in the newspaper for someone’s home.
14. Place a pair of pants and shoes inside the only toilet stall in a rest room to make it appear someone is using it all day.
15. Tape magnets to the bottom of a cup, put it on the roof of your car and drive around.
16. Install the Blue Screen of Death screen-saver on someone’s computer.
17. Leave cryptic notes warning someone of an impending prank then do nothing all day.
18. Hide a small radio in the ceiling tiles above someone’s desk and turn it on very softly.
19. Turn every setting in someone’s car to the maximum: the heat, the radio, the wipers, the seats, etc.
20. Add food coloring to milk that comes in a cardboard container.
You may also need:
2012 April Fool’s Day: History, Common Traditions and Practices
March 21, 2012
April Fool’s Day which is called All Fool’s Day as well, unlike most of other holidays that with a exact history, that is to say, the history of April Fool’s Day is not that clear. So what is the origin of April Fool’s Day?
The history of April Fool’s Day
Ancient cultures, including those of the Romans and Hindus, celebrated New Year’s Day on or around April 1. It closely follows the vernal equinox (March 20th or March 21st.) In medieval times, much of Europe celebrated March 25, the Feast of Annunciation, as the beginning of the New Year. In 1582, Pope Gregory XIII ordered a new calendar (the Gregorian calendar) to replace the old Julian calendar. The new calendar called for New Year’s Day to be celebrated Jan. 1. That year, France adopted the reformed calendar and shifted New Year’s Day to Jan. 1. According to a popular explanation, many people either refused to accept the new date, or did not learn about it, and continued to celebrate New Year’s Day on April 1. Other people began to make fun of these traditionalists, sending them on “fool’s errands” or trying to trick them into believing something false. Eventually, the practice spread throughout Europe.
April Fool’s Day around the World
April Fool’s Day is a “for-fun-only” observance. It’s simply a fun little holiday, but a holiday on which one must remain forever vigilant, for he may be the next April Fool!
In France today, April 1st is called Poisson d’Avril, which means April Fish. Children tape paper fish to their friends’ backs and when the young “fool” finds out, the prankster yells “Poisson d’Avril!” In England, tricks can only be played in the morning. If a trick is played on you, you are a “noodle.” In Scotland, you are called an “April gowk,” which is another name for a cuckoo bird. In Portugal, April Fools’ is celebrated on the Sunday and Monday before Lent. Pranksters usually throw flour at their friends.
Traditions of April Fool’s Day
Practical jokes are a common practice on April Fool’s Day. Sometimes, elaborate practical jokes are played on friends or relatives that last the entire day. The news media even gets involved. For instance, a British short film once shown on April Fool’s Day was a fairly detailed documentary about “spaghetti farmers” and how they harvest their crop from the spaghetti trees.
Practices include sending someone on a “fool’s errand,” looking for things that don’t exist; playing pranks; and trying to get people to believe ridiculous things.
Download April Fool’s Day Pranks videos and learn how to play a trick on the victims, LOL…